The Museum opens up again on June 1. Reservations required.
Those who want to visit the museum itself can do that for free.
The museum is made up of three rooms and the entry will be regulated as follows:
- Entry of a family or friends’ group (ten people maximum)
- Each entry after 30 mins from the previous one (any delay will be regulated based on the visitors inside the museum)
- The visit can last from 60 to 120 mins
There are also two paid options:
- Assisted tour inside the museum
- Guided tour (genealogical and archival itinerary) along the streets of the old town.
For info and reservations, please contact us at
Mobile #1: (+39) 3478295374 (Michele)– phone calls and WhatsApp
Mobile #2: (+39) 3512383265 (Giusi) – phone calls and WhatsApp (English)